“LEARNING AND GROWING IN THE LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL”
With Christ at the centre of our learning community, we :
- help young people to achieve their greatest potential;
- guide their intellectual growth, nurture their God-given talents, and inspire them to live in service to others;
- aim to develop honest, confident, responsible and compassionate members of society, based on the educational values of Blessed Antonio Rosmini.
We are a Roman Catholic school, welcoming and valuing all children because of their innate dignity.
Our Core Rosminian Values
- Legis Plenitudo Charitas: Love is the Fulfilment of the Law.
Our community recognises each individual as a unique part of God’s creation, nurtures in each a sense of dignity and self-worth, and fosters supportive and caring relationships.
- Rosminian Education pursues the perfection of both human nature and the human person.
Our students’ intellect and talents are formed by a broad and balanced curriculum, responsive to and supportive of students’ needs and aspirations.
Our students’ moral integrity is developed through the teaching, celebration and the living of Christian faith.
- Intellectual integrity leads us to the Truth.
God is the source of all truth.
Our staff are encouraged to foster intellectual curiosity, honesty and achievement in their students and within themselves.